Thursday, September 08, 2005

Cruel to the eye
I see the way he makes you smile
Cruel to the eye
Watching him hold what used to be mine
Why did I lie?
What did I walk away to find
Ohhh...why...oooh -- why...
I... can't breathe easy
Can't sleep at night
Till you're by my side
No I... can't breathe easy
I can't dream yet another dream
Without you lying next to me
There's no air
Out of my mind
Nothing makes sense anymore
I want you back in my life
That's all I'm breathing for
~breath easy~
just came back from library. studied for math test tomorrow. pretty confident.
went to play basketball after school..played with this guy, damn good..he's too fast..i got dominated ..first 1 on 1 game..i scored 8 he scored 17..second game i lost again with 7 - 4. totally defeated..damn!! haha..
alright.
i'll wait for you to wait for me

No comments: