Saturday, September 22, 2007

once again......I"M BACK!!
haha...just fin my mid sem exam yesterday. woohoo...but i dont think i did well. boohoo...:( sigh...been busy and didnt really feel like updating anything...that's why it's been left there for quite some times! But finally i have the urge to update something...what should i blog about??? hmm..
well it's been good living with my brother here in perth...i think we are much closer than before, which is what i've always wanted. we are more like brothers now than in the past. Church's been great...been busy with a few events that have just passed. we had amazing race, young adult sunday, been having combine youth group, which is really good, went to an overnight camp, yea it was real fun. Went to watch switchfoot and youth alive, they came to perth. WOW, so many activities in the past 2, 3 months. Our family camp is also coming up and im part of the planning team representing the young people, there's also a musical event end of this month which im also mainly involved in. Sounds like a busy man eyy!! oh well...at least im not wasting my time here in perth...church has been a really huge part of my life, without it, i think my life would never be the same. well, God makes everything vibrant!!

i think that's pretty much it. my legs are aching now from basketball this morning!
i'm gonna have a nap now!!
out!

3 comments:

Kae Vin said...

Hey, getting along well with ur js? Glad to hear that. Eh, I have a fren's fren's younger sister studying in Curtin U. He told me his fren's younger sister is looking for a church. Perhaps i should let her contact u~ :D

joe wee chuah said...

that's cool! how u doing man?? like haven heard from u for ages eyy!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.