Sunday, June 24, 2007

WOOHHOO!! Finally exams over! Just great! So here comes the 5 weeks holidays...hehe.. My brother is coming over to perth tmr...so excited.
After exams, been hanging out with some friends, and also met some new friends too. Then on saturday, went to thames birthday. Went to a really classy restaurant and had our wonderful dinner there. Good foods!!! That's basically what i've been doing after my exams. Oh ya...also spend some times recording my song. I've recorded a rough acoustic version of the song...so i'll probably do a proper recording during the hols. I found this recording program "fruity loop", it's pretty complicated. It has got almost everything you need to create a piece of music. So i'm just looking for tutorials for the program. gotta learn how to use it first b4 i can do anything...oh wells..
I might post the acoustic version of the song soon...
alrightss....that's all for now...
nights!

No comments: