Sunday, July 01, 2007

Damn it!!!! Freakin internet connection...pissed me off..keep disconnecting!!!!! I just fin writing my blog...and in the middle of publishing the post...Got disconnected!!!!! and all the stuff i wrote......ALL GONE!!!! far out!!!!!

woooooshhhhhh...keep calm....haha. anyway...i'm back to blogging again. My brother's here in perth. YAY!! It's good having him around. Been pretty busy this couple of days bringing my brother around perth....helping him out with the school stuff...registration..orientation..teaching him how to catch a bus here and all the things he needs to know..hah..been good.

Well, im having a holidays now...so im planning to do some recording. i've just learned how to use that new program i downloaded....so was experimenting with it. I came up with this piece of instrumental song while i was playing around with the sounds and exploring the stuff they have in it. So i thought i just post it up. I reckon it's pretty alright hehehe. Just a very short one. Umm..i still dont know how to do voice recording though. Will learn it one day so i can properly record my songs. ..
that's it for now...hope the internet doesnt disconnect again while im publishing this one!

3 comments:

joe wee chuah said...

uhhh...i dont understand this language???

δΉ±♥ said...

hey hey bro, nice to c u here...
Glad to know tat both u n JS r be together in Perth....

well....is it everything all right??
is it u r using the wireless network to access internet??
i think it might b a problem due to the continousely dc....

must wait til next year??
tis year end u din come back??

Anyway may god bless ur way and He bless JS too/........

Kae Vin said...

lol Rodrigo was a computer genarated advertising comment. Just don click on the link lar...

Well, that was a nice piece. I have been trying too but I just cant get it right...

Need more time~ heheh

Surely u'll take good care of js...hahaha...just don make him a clubbing kaki like u~! =P